FORGOTTEN REALMS CAMPAIGN SETTING
Dark perils and great deeds await!
Welcome to Faerūn, a land of amazing magic, terrifying monsters, ancient ruins, and hidden wonders. The world has changed since the Spellplague, and from this arcane crucible have emerged shining kingdoms, tyrannical empires, mighty heroes, and monster-infested dungeons. The Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide presents a world of untold adventure; a land of a thousand stories shaped by the deeds of adventurers the likes of which Faerūn has never seen before.
This book includes everything a Dungeon Master needs to run a D&D campaign in the Forgotten Realms setting, as well as elements that DMs can incorporate into their own D&D campaigns. The book provides background information on the lands of Faerūn, a fully detailed town in which to start a campaign, adventure seeds, new monsters, ready-to-play non-player characters, and a full-color poster map of Faerūn.
STAR WARS: ROLE PLAYING GAME
KNIGHTS OF OLD REPUBLIC CAMPAIGN GUIDE
by Rodney Thompson, Sterling Hershey, John Jackson Miller, Abel G. Pena
Make the jump to lightspeed 4,000 years before the Battle of Yavin to a time when Jedi Knights and Sith Lords clashed in galactic conflict. As the galaxy plunges into one war after another, the forces of the Republic, along with their Jedi allies, struggle to protect themselves from hordes of invading Mandalorians, tyrannical Sith lords, and traitorous allies on every front. This campaign guide offers both players and gamemasters a wide array of new options that can be used to craft an epic Star Wars roleplaying game experience during one of the most dangerous periods of galactic history.
* Features new game material from a variety of sources and includes characters, weapons, droids, and vehicles
* Includes an introductory adventure as well as adventure seeds and ready-to-use game statistics for key adversaries
* Contains new Force powers, Force techniques, and Force secrets for Jedi and Sith characters, as well as new options for characters of all classes
* New talents and feats for Mandalorian neo-crusader, Republic soldier, and Jedi
* Releases the same month as the Star Wars Miniatures Knights of the Old Republic set
Dungeons & Dragons
Pyramid of Shadows
H3 Pyramid of Shadows is a D&D adventure designed for heroic tier characters of levels 710. It can be played as a stand-alone adventure or as the final part of a three-part series. This product includes an adventure booklet for the Dungeon Master, a campaign guide with player handouts, and a full-color poster map, all contained in a handy folder.
Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition
Dungeon Master's Screen
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC
During the era of the Old Republic, Jedi battle against Sith Lords, Mandalorian warriors raid Outer Rim worlds, and the Republic struggles to fight off enemies at every turn. This is the time of the Knights of the Old Republic campaign, and it is one of the most exciting periods in all Star Wars continuity.
Product line features:
* 60 unique miniatures many from the series of Knights of the Old Republic video games and comic books
* Miniatures are pre-painted plastic
* Miniatures can be used to play skirmish-level or mass-battle combat scenarios or to add dimension to Star Wars roleplaying games
* Collect Zayne Carrick, Jar Jar Binks, Darth Sion and more!
* Releases the same month as the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide